• Consulting with Generators about Beneficial use and Recovery options that might be available for one or more waste, by-product or co-product stream.
• Providing analytical services to Generators for material streams being considered for Beneficial Use or Recovery
• Working with Generators to increase value of Solvent and Chemical Byproducts and Waste Streams by improving material quality
• Negotiating on behalf of Generators with RCRA and non –RCRA Treatment and Recovery Facilities for toll recovery projects
• Representing Generators’ solvent and chemical streams with prospective End-Users and Distributor Purchasers
• Serving as a Broker and purchasing Generators’ streams for resale, or processing and then resale into industrial markets
• Source of Industrial Chemicals and Solvents in quantities from single drum and totes to multiple tanker loads; individual or “spot” loads to ongoing streams.